from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To throw out of a window.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To eject or throw (someone or something) from a window; compare transfenestrate.
- v. To throw out.
- v. To remove a Windows operating system from a computer.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. to throw (something or someone) out of a window.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. throw through or out of the window
Back-formation from defenestration.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Back-formation from defenestration, from Latin de- ("out"), + fenestra ("window"). (Wiktionary)