from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To become dry (often of weather); to lose water.
- v. To cause to become dry.
- v. To deprive someone of (something vital).
- v. To cease to exist; to disappear
- v. To manually dry dishes
- v. To stop talking, to forget what one was going to say.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. lose water or moisture
- v. dry up and shrivel due to complete loss of moisture
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.