from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An udder, breast, or teat of a female animal.
- v. Past tense and past participle of dig.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Mammary gland on domestic mammal containing more than two breasts.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of dig.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A teat, pap, or nipple; -- formerly that of a human mother, now that of a cow or other beast.
- imp. & p. p. of dig.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The pap or nipple of a woman or a female animal; the breast, with reference to suckling. It is now applied to that of a human female only in contempt.
- n. Preterit and past participle of dig.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an udder or breast or teat
Origin unknown.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)