from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The process of flowing out.
- n. That which has flowed out.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of flowing out; effusion.
- n. That which flows out; effluvium; emanation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of flowing out.
- n. That which flows out; an emanation.
From efflux + -ion, from Latin effluxus, from effluō ("flow out or away"), from ex ("out of, from") + fluō ("flow"). (Wiktionary)