from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Chiefly British Variant of enamor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of enamor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To inflame with love; charm; captivate: used chiefly in the past participle, with of or with before the person or thing: as, to be enamoured of a lady; to be enamoured of or with books or science.
- Synonyms To fascinate, bewitch.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. attract; cause to be enamored
Sorry, no etymologies found.