from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Articles, such as neckties, worn around the neck.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. articles of clothing or jewelry which hang from the neck, such as ties or necklaces
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A collective term for cravats, collars, etc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Neckties, cravats, scarfs, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. articles of clothing worn about the neck
neck + -wear (Wiktionary)