from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A barge designed and equipped for use as a dwelling or cruiser.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a vessel, such as a barge, used as a dwelling
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a covered boat used as a dwelling.
- n. a barge that is designed and equipped for use as a dwelling.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A boat fitted up as a house, and commonly more or less resembling one in form and arrangements, for permanent or temporary habitation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a barge that is designed and equipped for use as a dwelling
Sorry, no etymologies found.