from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A steamship, especially one used on rivers and other inland waterways.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A boat or vessel propelled by steam power.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A boat or vessel propelled by steam power; -- generally used of river or coasting craft, as distinguished from ocean steamers.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A vessel propelled by steam-power.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a boat propelled by a steam engine
Sorry, no etymologies found.