from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A boat propelled by an internal-combustion engine or other motor. Also called powerboat.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any vessel driven by an engine (either inboard or outboard), but especially a small one.
- v. To place one's head between a woman's breasts and make the sound of a motorboat with one's lips whilst moving the head from side to side
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a boat propelled by an internal-combustion engine driving propellers immersed in the water.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A launch driven by an internal-combustion motor using a hydrocarbon such as gasolene, naphtha, kerosene, or alcohol as a source of fuel. See autoboat.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. ride in a motorboat
- n. a boat propelled by an internal-combustion engine
motor + boat (Wiktionary)