from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A small boat propelled partially or wholly by sail.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A boat propelled by sails.
- n. A playing card with the rank of four.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A boat propelled by a sail or sails.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A boat propelled by or fitted for a sail or sails.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a small sailing vessel; usually with a single mast
Sorry, no etymologies found.