from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Shaggy or unkempt; ragged.
- adj. Diverse and disorderly in appearance or composition: "They're a small ragtag army of racketeers, bandits, and murderers” ( Thomas P. O'Neill, Jr.)
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Unkempt, shabby, or in a state of disrepair.
- adj. Very diverse; comprised of irregular and dissimilar components.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. disparaging terms for the common people
Sorry, no etymologies found.