from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A large vessel propelled by one or more steam-driven screws, propellers, or paddles.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A ship or vessel propelled by steam power.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A ship or seagoing vessel propelled by the power of steam; a steamer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A ship propelled by steam.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a ship powered by one or more steam engines
steam + ship (Wiktionary)