from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of entombing or the state of being entombed
- n. The decommissioning of a radioactive site by encasing it in concrete
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of entombing or burying, or state of being entombed; burial.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of entombing, or the state of being entombed; burial; sepulture.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the ritual placing of a corpse in a grave
Sorry, no etymologies found.