from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being expert; skill or proficiency
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Skill derived from practice; readiness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being expert; skill derived from practice; readiness; dexterity; adroitness: as, expertness in musical performance, or in seamanship; expertness in reasoning.
- n. Synonyms Facility, Knack, etc. See readiness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. skillfulness by virtue of possessing special knowledge
Sorry, no etymologies found.