from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be expressed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being expressed, squeezed out, shown, represented, or uttered.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being squeezed out by pressure.
- Capable of being uttered, declared, shown, or represented.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being expressed
Sorry, no etymologies found.