from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n.pl. Informal Accessories; trimmings: a holiday dinner with all the fixings.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. All the components and accessories that normally accompany a project or event, particularly a social event.
- n. Side dishes.
- n. Plural form of fixing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. food that is a component of a mixture in cooking
- n. the accessories that normally accompany (something or some activity)
Sorry, no etymologies found.