from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of foam.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Giving off bubbles and developing a head of foam.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Specifically, noting a class of sectional boilers in which each unit discharges the steam-gas formed in it into a chamber above the level of any water which may accumulate in the latter.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. producing or covered with lathery sweat or saliva from exhaustion or disease
- adj. emitting or filled with bubbles as from carbonation or fermentation
Sorry, no etymologies found.