from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A frame, framework, or system of frames.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of frame.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act, process, or style of putting together a frame, or of constructing anything; a frame; that which frames.
- n. A framework, or a sy� of frames.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The manner or style of putting together.
- n. A framework or frame; a system of frames.
- n. In metallurgical operations, a process of separating the slime, as received from the trunk, into grades according to value. Also called ragging. See framingtable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. formulation of the plans and important details
- n. a framework that supports and protects a picture or a mirror
Sorry, no etymologies found.