from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quantity that a glass can hold.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The amount that a glass will hold.
- adj. glassy; shining like glass.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The contents of a glass; as much of anything as a glass will hold.
- adj. Glassy; shining like glass.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Glassy; shining like glass.
- n. As much as a glass holds.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quantity a glass will hold
glass + -ful (Wiktionary)