from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to move upwards
- v. to be built or erected
- v. to rise or increase
- v. to be consumed by fire
- v. to forget lines or blocks during public performance
- v. To attend university.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. move towards
- v. burn completely; be consumed or destroyed by fire
- v. be erected, built, or constructed
- v. travel up,
- v. increase in value or to a higher point
- v. go upward with gradual or continuous progress
- v. move upward
Sorry, no etymologies found.