from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal A relatively great amount of knowledge: a headful of baseball trivia; a headful of good stories.
- n. Informal An amount that covers the surface of the head, usually except for the face: a headful of auburn curls; a headful of shampoo.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An amount of information, emotion, etc. present in the mind.
- adj. That fills the head of a phage
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. As much as the head can hold.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quantity of information that a head will hold
- n. a covering over the surface of your head
head + -ful (Wiktionary)