from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To shout out or greet casually.
- interj. what's up; a greeting
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- interj. Hollo.
- intransitive v. See hollo, v. i.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Ho there! stop! hello! a call to some one at a distance, in order to attract attention, or an answer to one who hails.
- To call; cry; shout “Holla!” See hollo.
- To cry out; utter loudly.
- n. A shout; a cry consisting of the interjection holla.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
From holler (Wiktionary)