from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Alternative spelling of honourably.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an honorable manner; in a manner showing, or consistent with, honor.
- adv. Decently; becomingly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an honorable manner; in a manner conferring or consistent with honor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an honorable manner
- adv. with honor
Sorry, no etymologies found.