from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Somebody who is rash, impetuous or impulsive.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A rash, hot-headed man.
- adj. Violent; impetuous; headstrong.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A person who spurs or pushes on recklessly; one who is violent, passionate, heady, or rash.
- n. A kind of pea of early growth.
- Violent; impetuous.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. English soldier killed in a rebellion against Henry IV (1364-1403)
- n. a rash or impetuous person
Sorry, no etymologies found.