from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Covered with or containing humps.
- adj. Resembling a hump.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Characterised by humps, uneven.
- adj. Muscular; hunky.
- adj. Hunched, bent over.
- adj. Sulky; irritable.
- n. A hut or temporary shelter made from bark and tree branches, especially for Aborigines.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of humps or bunches; covered with protuberances; humped.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of humps; marked by protuberances.
- n. A house; a hut.
hump + -y (Wiktionary)
From Yagara (Brisbane region) ŋumbi, perhaps influenced by hump. (Wiktionary)