from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Past participle of hump
- adj. Having a hump or humps.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a hump, as the back.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a hump or protuberance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characteristic of or suffering from kyphosis, an abnormality of the vertebral column
Sorry, no etymologies found.