from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to inflection.
- adj. Of or pertaining to a point of inflection of a curve.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to inflection; having, or characterized by, inflection.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or having inflection.
- In grammar, exhibiting inflection; inflective; pertaining to inflection.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by inflections indicating grammatical distinctions
Sorry, no etymologies found.