from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or functioning as an adjective.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to procedure, especially to technicalities thereof.
- n. An adjectival phrase or clause.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or relating to the relating to the adjective; of the nature of an adjective; adjective.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Belonging to or like an adjective; having the import of an adjective.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or functioning as an adjective
From adjective + -al. (Wiktionary)