from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Suitable for infusion; capable of being infused.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That cannot be fused; unmeltable
- adj. From which an infusion may be made
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being infused.
- adj. Not fusible; incapable or difficult of fusion, or of being dissolved or melted.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being infused.
- Not fusible; incapable of fusion or of being dissolved or melted: as, an infusible crucible.
Sorry, no etymologies found.