from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or containing arsenic, especially with valence 3.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or containing arsenic with a valence of 3.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, consisting of, or containing, arsenic.
- adj. Pertaining to, or derived from, arsenic, when having an equivalence next lower than the highest.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or containing arsenic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to compounds in which arsenic is trivalent
Sorry, no etymologies found.