from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. inside a store or shop
- v. To store up; to inclose; to contain (Obsolete):
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To store up; to inclose; to contain.
- n. in a state of accumulation; in keeping; hence, in a state of readiness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- See enstore.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. in readiness; awaiting
Sorry, no etymologies found.