from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who interrogates; a person who asks questions; a questioner.
- n. A device that requests data from another device.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who asks questions; a questioner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who interrogates or asks questions.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a questioner who is excessively harsh
interrogate + -or (Wiktionary)