from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A construction worker who builds steel structures.
- n. One who is employed in an ironworks.
- n. One who makes iron articles.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person employed to manufacture and shape iron.
- n. A construction worker who assembles the metal frame of buildings.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who makes articles of iron
Sorry, no etymologies found.