from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that designs, builds, or repairs mills or mill machinery.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person who designed, erected and built mills and milling machinery
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A mechanic whose occupation is to build mills, or to set up their machinery.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An engineer who designs, constructs, and erects mills, their motors, machinery, and appurtenances, particularly flouring-and grist-mills.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a workman who designs or erects mills and milling machinery
Sorry, no etymologies found.