from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make the first kick in a game or part of a game.
- v. To start; to launch.
- v. To die or quit permanently.
- v. To shut down or turn off suddenly.
- v. To force the weaning of a bovine cow's calf by restricting the calf's access to its mother's udders. Used figuratively or literally.
- v. To be overcome with anger, to start an argument or a fight.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.