from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. someone who tries to attract social lions as guests.
- n. someone who hunts lions.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who pursues the lion as a beast of the chase.
- n. A person given to the pursuit or lionizing of notabilities. See lion, 6.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who hunts lions
- n. someone who tries to attract social lions as guests
Sorry, no etymologies found.