from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being lonesome.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a disposition toward being alone.
- n. The condition of being alone; the feeling of sadness resulting from being alone.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being lonesome, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a disposition toward being alone
lonesome + -ness (Wiktionary)