from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- CapeBon A peninsula of northeast Tunisia extending into the Mediterranean Sea across from Sicily.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Good; valid as security for something.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Obsolete form of bone.
- n. Obsolete form of boon.
- Obsolete form of boon.
- Good: a French word occurring in several phrases familiar in English, but not Anglicized, as bon mot, bon ton, bon vivant, etc.
Sorry, no etymologies found.