from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An inhabitant of the Republic of Moldova.
- n. An inhabitant or citizen of the former Principality of Moldavia.
- proper n. The Romanian language spoken in the Republic of Moldova and in the territory of Transnistria, which may be written in either the Cyrillic or the Roman alphabet.
- adj. Relating to the country of Moldova.
- adj. Relating to the former Principality of Moldavia.
- adj. Relating to the Moldavian language.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Moldova or its people or culture
Sorry, no etymologies found.