from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, consisting of, or containing mica.
- adj. Resembling mica, laminated, sparkling.
- adj. sparkling; brilliant
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or containing, mica; splitting into laminæ or leaves like mica.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or containing mica; resembling mica or partaking of its properties, especially that of occurring in foliated masses consisting of separable laminæ: as, micaceous structure.
- Figuratively, sparkling.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. hydrous silicates of or relating to or resembling mica
Sorry, no etymologies found.