from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The branch of electronics that deals with miniature components.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The study, science, subject, or manufacture of microelectronic devices.
- n. Microelectronic devices as a non-specific mass.
- n. Plural form of microelectronic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the branch of electronics that deals with miniature components
Sorry, no etymologies found.