from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Referring to the 1,000th anniversary of an event or happening: millennial fair.
- adj. Occurring every thousand years
- adj. Occurring at the end or beginning of a millennium
- adj. Referring to the millennium: the millennial judgment.
- n. A person from the generation which grew up in the 90's and 2000's.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the millennium, or to a thousand years
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Consisting of or relating to a thousand years; pertaining to a millennium, or specifically to the millennium: as, a millennial period; millennial expectations.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to a millennium or span of a thousand years
millennium + -al (Wiktionary)