from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to both the east and west coasts of the United States, as:
- adj. Traveling frequently between coasts as part of a business or living arrangement: "the early generation of bicoastal airline commuters” ( Elizabeth Mehren).
- adj. Located or developed chiefly along the two coasts: a bicoastal economy.
- adj. Coast-to-coast: bicoastal telephone calls.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or concentrated on two coasts, often specifically the Atlantic and Pacific coasts of North America.
- n. A person who lives near two coasts.
bi- + coastal (Wiktionary)