from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. relating to the coast; on or near the coast, as a coastal town, a coastal breeze
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a coast.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to a coast or shore.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to a coast
- adj. located on or near or bordering on a coast
Sorry, no etymologies found.