from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The bank or area alongside a river.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A bank or side of a river.
- adj. At or near the side of a river.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The side or bank of a river.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The bank of a river: often used attributively.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the bank of a river
- n. a city in southern California
river + side (Wiktionary)