from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Bad government.
- n. Failure to restrict oneself; improper behavior; misconduct.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Bad government; want of government.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Bad government, management, or administration of public or private affairs.
- n. Want of self-restraint; irregularity in conduet; misbehavior.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. government that is inefficient or dishonest
Sorry, no etymologies found.