from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Disorder or lawless confusion.
- n. Inept or unwise rule; misgovernment.
- transitive v. To rule ineptly, unjustly, or unwisely; misgovern.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Of a trial judge, to make a bad decision in court.
- v. To be inefficient in government management.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To rule badly; to misgovern.
- n. The act, or the result, of misruling.
- n. Disorder; confusion; tumult from insubordination.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Bad rule; misgovernment; wrongful exercise of power or authority.
- n. Absence of control or restraint; insubordination; disorder.
- To rule badly; govern unwisely or oppressively.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. government that is inefficient or dishonest
From mis- + rule. (Wiktionary)