from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A passenger bus that is powered by a motor. Also called motor coach.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A motorised bus, or coach
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a road vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport; an omnibus.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An automobile omnibus.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport
Sorry, no etymologies found.