from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A small bus typically used for short trips.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A small bus, especially one used as transport for small groups.
- n. A sixteen seater vehicle used as a taxi. A kombi.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A kind of light passenger vehicle, carrying four persons.
- n. A type of bus (omnibus) similar in general appearnace to a standard-sized bus, but smaller and having a smaller passenger capacity, typically about 15 persons. It is usually used for transportation over relatively short distances.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A cab or small four-wheeled carriage resembling an omnibus.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a light bus (4 to 10 passengers)
mini- + bus (Wiktionary)