from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Surgery on any part of the nervous system.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The surgical discipline focused on treating those central and peripheral nervous system diseases.
- n. Any surgical procedure performed on the brain; brain surgery.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Surgery of the nervous system.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any surgery that involves the nervous system (brain or spinal cord or peripheral nerves)
Sorry, no etymologies found.